Building Re-Opening with Express Services
We are very happy to welcome back our library users in our brand new addition for limited express services on Thursday, Oct. 8th and Friday, Oct. 9th.
Before you visit the library, please read about the COVID-19 restrictions and we will be following to ensure the health and safety of both the public and library staff:
- Please check in at the service desk to help us track occupancy
- No public restrooms are available at this time– please plan your visit accordingly.
- Browsing appointments are limited to 30 minutes. Cardholders are encouraged to still place reserves online or over the phone for quick pick-up at the desk.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Limited seating will be reserved for computer use only. To reserve a laptop/chromebook, or to reserve a m to use your own personal device for up to one hour, please make advanced reservations at 563-659-5523 or by emailing email@example.com
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. We ask that library users wear masks while inside our facility
- For those who still feel uncomfortable walking into the building, the library will continue to offer curbside service during open hours. During inclement weather, the pick-up site will be located inside the vestibule.
- We are still unable to accept library material donations at this time.
- Curbside pick-up only on Saturday, Oct. 10th
- A full schedule of library operating hours will be released no later than Monday, Oct. 12th.
Questions, concerns? Call 563-659-5523 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your patience as we learn new workflows in our new space while also juggling COVID restrictions!