Library Express Services
Before you visit the library, please read about the COVID-19 restrictions we will be following to ensure the health and safety of both the public and library staff:
- Please check in at the service desk to help us track occupancy.
- No public restrooms are available at this time– please plan your visit accordingly.
- Browsing is limited to 30 minutes. Cardholders are also able to place reserves online or over the phone for quick pick-up at the desk.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Limited seating will be reserved for computer use only. To reserve a laptop/chromebook, or to reserve a station to use your own personal device for up to one hour, you may make advanced reservations at 563-659-5523 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. We ask that library users wear masks while inside our facility.
- For those who still feel uncomfortable walking into the building, the library will continue to offer curbside service during open hours. During inclement weather, the pick-up site will be located inside the vestibule.
- We are still unable to accept library material donations at this time.
Questions, concerns? Call 563-659-5523 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about our Homebound and COVID services? Visit https://dewitt.lib.ia.us/covid-and-homebound-services/ to learn more and sign up for Homebound Delivery Services.