Help Us Build Our New Library!
If you would like to see our building expansion project become a reality, there are multiple ways you can donate to our building project:
- Make a one time donation directly to the library. Click the following link to access the library's Donation Form
- Make a pledge to donate a specific amount over a maximum of five years. Click the following link to access the library's Donation Form.
- One-Time online donations
- Through the City of DeWitt: Click the following link, and don't forget to specify "Library" in the donation notes field.
- Through Friends of Frances Building Fund at the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque
- If you are 70 1/2, you can donate directly through your IRA. Please contact Director Jillian Aschliman at 563-659-5523 for more information.
- Donate grain as a charitable gift. Please contact Director Jillian Aschliman at 563-659-5523 for more information.
Any gift to the library expansion project helps us get one step closer to breaking ground in 2019. Gifts at the Patron level (as outlined on the donation form) will be recognized on our future donor wall, but all gifts will be acknowledged in the local paper once we reach our fundraising goal. On behalf of the Library Board, we thank you for your consideration in donating to the Frances Banta Waggoner Community Library Expansion project!
Questions about donations to the library expansion project? Contact Library Director Jillian Aschliman at 563-659-5523 or email@example.com